Priceline Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Beverly Hills-West Hollywood) Hyatt Century Plaza

varina8
By varina8,
in

Any ideas on this one?

2.5* hotel in Santa Monica - Venice - Marina Del Rey

$95 per night for June 11

Amenities:

Boutique hotel

High Speed Internet Access

Beachfront

Thanks!

(I'm looking at a second potential, but will list it separately. I hope that's correct.)

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

The 2.5* Santa Monica property matches previous reports for the The Cadillac Hotel while the 3* Studio City property matches the Sportsmens Lodge, so that would be our best guess for each.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know which you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

$99 for June 11.

Priceline warned that I would be unlikely to have a bid this low accepted, but it went through fine.

Trip Advisor warns about the cost of add-ons at the Hyatt Century Plaza (no nearby parking; self-parking is $24 with no in/out privileges and valet parking is $33!). Had I realized that I might have either gone lower in price or included *3.5 for a shot at Le Parc. My thinking now is to stash the car at a friend's place for the night.

Still, the hotel looks like a beauty and it's a one-night stay. Oh, and I used your PRICELINE liink to make my bid.

Congratulations on your success!

Nice job ingoring PRICELINE's "low chance" message... glad to see you received a nice deal and are looking forward to your stay.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICLINE link to begin your bidding.

Have a great stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]