Hotwire Hotel: 4* Ottawa (Downtown) Marriott

slickvguy
By slickvguy,
in

Tried PRICELINE first, but had no success. This was my toughest experience with the 2 services, most likely because of the dates booked. Wanted 4 nights, but for whatever reason, the price increased considerably if I included the 4th night. It was my first time booking with HOTWIRE.

Same amenities as in this post (thanks to jb107756):

Hotwire Ottawa Marriott

I've stayed at the Ottawa Marriot a number of times and I really like the hotel (aside from their parking).

Used the BB HOTWIRE link, of course.

This site continues to be wonderful. I've referred MANY people to it.

slickvguy,

Congratulations on your succcess!

Glad to see you utilized both services and used the one which offered th best dea/value for yout stay. There has been one recent report of a change in amenities for this property, can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase (rather than referencing another thread) taken directly from the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of HOTWIRE's home page.

If you still need help with an additional nite in Ottawa please feel free to start a NEW TOPIC.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase. (and for helping to spread the word about BetterBidding and what we're doing in our little corner of the internet :) )

Enjoy your stay.

CRDUDE,

Please read your messages and start a NEW TOPIC for your own stay.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]