Hotwire Hotel: 3* Pittsburgh (Airport PIT) Four Points

kspeicher
By kspeicher,
in

I hope this is not a repeat post and I apologize if it is. I have been trying to research on my own and got stuck on a few.

Does anyone know the ID of the 2 * hotel Greentree - Parkway Center?

It is $72 per night from 7/3 to 7/5 and amenities are: free breakfast, gym, pool, restaurant and high speed internet

There are other cheaper hotels in this area, but we are looking for one with free breakfast...

Also,

there is a 2.5* hotel in the Pittsburg Airport area for these same dates for $59 and the amenities are: shuttle, free breakfast, laundry, high speed internet

Thank you for your help. This board is really great!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Neither of the properties have been identified, but i'd suggest you reconsider your willingness to pay up for a 'free' breakfast. You don't say if you're more than double occupancy or not, but to pay $20 more for a 2* hotel because it has a free breakfast doesn't make much sense (imo) when you can stay at a 3* property, buy your own breakfast for $20 (or less), and come out ahead of the game when looking at total cost (as well as upgrade your accomodations in the process)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decice to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the tips... I guess I was just thinking that a 3 star hotel for $44 a night must be too good to be true... so I thought I would go for a lesser * rating, which I know does not make much sense!

BUT I ended up booking a 3* by the Pittsburgh airport for 3 nights $44 per night - it is the 4 points Sheraton. I read the reviews on trip advisor, some are good, some bad. I am sure it will be fine.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Hope you're happy with the results and this works well for your plans... and that you see that a 3* hotel for $44 is possible! :)

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Also, since your original dates were 7/3-7/5 but you ultimately purchased 3 nites, can you confirm if your dates are actually 7/3-7/6 (or did you add a nite to the beginning fo the stay?)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to follow up on my stay - it was great. For the price, could not beat it. An indoor pool would have been nice, but it was really close to everything and very nice. Only about 30 minutes to Kennywood and waterfront shopping area and an IKEA and other shopping/eating really close by.

Thanks for your help!

Oh and we stayed 7/2 to 7/5 for 3 nights.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]