Priceline Hotel: St. Maarten/St. Martin

lpennington
By lpennington,
in

We have usually vacationed on the island of St. Martin (French side) the few occasions we've gone to the Caribbean and loved it. I've used this site and Priceline with so much success the past couple yrs that I'm wondering if anyone has used it on this island? I searched and didn't see a previous post.

My target dates are either:

November 29 - December 5, 2009 or

December 6 - 12, 2009

Preferences would be a resort or 4/5 star hotel on either side of the island. Thx for any help anyone has.

A few have inquired (try entering "Martin" as well as "Maarten" in the QUICK SEARCH box in the blue banner at the top of the page to see the related threads) but no successes thus far.

You can to go MAPS and HOTELS.com to see the hotels PRICELINE works with on the 'retail' side (note: this is a different 'pool' of hotels than thru the 'name your own price' side of PRICELINE, but there is a lot of overlap) to at least get an idea of what might be available.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]