FLL Ft Lauderdale Compact Avis

mtry1
By mtry1,
in

Have been bidding for almost a month, very low, all car types. Twice got "A ONE TIME OFFER" counter offer, once at $16 either for a mid size or a compact?? Then yesterday I got a counter for a mid size for $14. I re bid for a compact for $11. and was accepted. Avis in terminal, saved 52% over lowest advertised price.

Quite happy with the results.

Used your PRICELINE link as I always try to remember to do

I would be most interested to know what is included in the PRICELINE bid do you have to pay additionally for CDW etc I am interested in 3 day hire from Miami to one of the fort lauderdale addresses as we are on a cruise in Feb 2010 I dont know which of the FLL addressses is best for a short taxi drive/shuttle to the cruise ship Any information would b e appreciated

Insurance is extra on your car rental bid. (payable directly to the rental company at the counter when you pick up your car)

If you would help with a hotel stay near the cruise port please start a NEW TOPIC.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]