By quijote,
in

Hello!

4-star hotel in Ealing - Hammersmith - Brentford

London, United Kingdom

Fri, Jun 5 to Sun, Jun 14 - 1 room, 9 nights, 1 adult

$79/night

Restaurant, Business Center, High Speed Internet

Looked around, couldn't find anything. Any suggestions? I need to book something tomorrow, leave on Thursday! lol

Thanks!

This property has not yet been reported to the board.

The Holiday Inn Express London-Hammersmith seems to fit, and while i don't have a high degree of confidence in this guess (because this property also offeres free breakfast, an icon not shown) this would be my best guess.

The HOTWIRE prpoerty offered above does have a good TA rating (4.0/5.0) so you may want to see if this property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. This would give you the opportunity to purchase a single nite in order to 'look behind the curtain' and determine if it's a hotel you like, if so, purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

As I was quite recently searching for hotels in the London area (although for a different time period) I came to the conclusion that this hotel could be the Crowne Plaza Hotel London Ealing, however there is no way to be 100% sure. The area combined with the Tripadvisor rating and the number of ratings is a match. Seems to be getting good ratings but is not in what you would call a 'central' location.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]