Hotwire Hotel: 4* Seattle (Pike's Place)

Travelingal
By Travelingal,
in

Okay, so I'm going to a family reunion of sorts in Seattle. Everyone in the family is staying at the Andra hotel, and I know I can get a much better deal through Hotwire or Priceline with the help of this fabulous board! I want to be no further than 5 or 6 blocks away from the Andra, though.

First things - the Hotwire hot Rate for this period is $114 for a 4*. Does anyone know what that hotel is? The area they cover is so large for Pike's Place I'm worried.

Second - I've seen wins around that time for both Westin and Hotel Monaco. I'd be happy with either. Do we know if there are any other hotels that I might get if I bid on a 4* in Pike's Place during that time?

Thanks for all your help! I will of course be bidding thru the board's Hotwire and PRICELINE links!

What are the amenities that you are seeing with the 4* in question?

You can see the list of reported PRICELINE wins for Washington (inc. Seattle) here You have to be prepared to potentially get any of the reported 4*'s in the zone.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links, and please ask any questions you may have.

If anyone else in the reunion is also looking for a last-minute hotel, we would also be happy to help them, as well.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]