Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Cleveland (Airport CLE) Candlewood Suites

ptprism
By ptprism,
in

:) I always try to get Candlewood Suites on the west side of Cleveland (North Olmsted) becuase it is my personal favorite spot to stay when I go to Cleveland each month. I love the people and the rooms and it is close to everything I need on my business trips--including my clients.

Anyway, since the word has gotten out on how great this place is (yeah, I read Tripadvisor--there's just no pleasing some people) I never see it on HOTWIRE anymore. So I was really surprised tonight when I did my usual search and there it was!

2.5* with 4 amenities only--Fitness, Laundry, Internet and Kitchenette. $56.00 for July 22 thru 25.

I jumped on it immediately and made the reservation through the Forum HOTWIRE link (of course.)

This is set up for long term stays, but I just like having a full suite--including kitchen and full refrigerator when I'm in town for 3-4 nights. Free high speed internet makes it a great business decision also.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]