Hotwire Hotel: 4* Cancun (South) Hilton

uop1497
By uop1497,
in

I am looking hotel stays for my sister. Can you please help identified which hotels it is for staying from 8/6/09 to 8/13/09 for 2 adult and 1 child

1) 4-star hotel in South Hotel Zone

Cost $71/night, best value

amenities: Resort, beach front, Fitness center, pools, Restaurant,business center, High-speed internet access, Tennis near by and spas services.

No trip advisor rating

I am not sure if it is a Hiltons. I don't see children icon. Could it be the Omni hotel

2) 4-star hotel in Cancun City Center Vicinity. Hotel

Cost $72/ night, best value

amenities: Beach front, Fitness center, pools, Restaurant, business center, High-speed internet access, Tennis near by and children activities program

Trip advisor rating 220+ customer review

My guess is the Inter continental presidential hotel. Please let me know your opinions

Rergards

uop1497

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to this offering and then click the "See all amenities" link under the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above?

Are her plans firm and has she explored her other options yet?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

NOTE: if your sister will be the one making the purchase please ask her to come here first and click our PRICELINE or HOTWIRE link to begin the transaction. Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I did check the emenities myself on hotwire webside for those desired date. That all it is listed. Since I don't see children activities Icon. I am not sure if this is it.

Yes her plan is firmed and she has been checking hilton website / orbit for deal as well. So, what do you think these two hotels

Best guess for the South zone is the Fiesta Americana Condesa.

I'm not currently seeing the NORTH zone property on my own HOTWIRE search for your dates.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases. (and note we have links to both Orbitz and Hilton in our support page)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]