Priceline Hotel: 4* Seattle (Downtown-Pike Place) Westin

OClady
By OClady,
in

HOTWIRE is showing a 3* for $79 with amenities smoke free, business center, fitness, restaurant and internet. I am quessing this is the Red Lion on 5th which is where I would like to stay. However I don't find that anyone has gotten the Red Lion on 5th on Hotwire recently. There is also a 3 1/2* for $93 which shows smoke free which I think is the Renaissance. Maybe I should just bid on PRICELINE. What do you think?

Actually, the 3* is a match for the Executive Pacific Plaza Hotel, not the Red Lion, so the Executive Pacific Plaza Hotel would be our best guess for that one.

If you'd like help identifying or confirmation of what you believe you're being offered for the 3.5* you'll need to include the full list of amenities HOTWIRE associates with this property.

In regards to PRICELINE vs. HOTWIRE... what is more important to you, the lowest possible price for a hotel anywhere in this zone OR having an educated guess as to what you may likely receive before your purchase (and therefore also taking an educated guess as to the location) and/or what amenities the property offers.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I decided to bid on PRICELINE and used the above link. I am now only staying two nights 6/12 and 6/13/09. I got the 4* Westin Seattle Downtown Pike Place for $95 per night plus taxes & fees of $37.24 for a total of $227.24. I first bid $85, then bid $92 and finally $95 which was accepted. I am happy with this location and I am not taking a car so I will not have to pay for parking. I appreciate all the help I get from this Board. Thanks to all the posters.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]