Priceline Hotel: 3* San Diego (Downtown-Harbor Island) Holiday Inn Downtown

vozbelle
By vozbelle,
in

Hello!

This is for the last night of my second San Diego Vacation (8/18-8/25), this time with Mom instead of Dad. I have yet to book prior nights, as thinking of traveling to Palm Springs and Los Angeles for a night each. But, we have an early 7:20 am flight out of SAN to get back to east coast at reasonable time and web-site states a shuttle (dropping Rental Car off Monday night, taking shuttle back, avoids $17/nt parking fee and saves a little time on early morning). As always, used the PRICELINE link.

Hotwire Rate was $64/nt, web-site best rate $99. Holiday Inn's aren't usually my first choice but for basically just a night's sleep and price, it will do. Tripadvisor has mixed reviews, but some before renovations. I called the hotel to make sure all rooms were renovated and I wouldn't get a "priceline" room. :) Thanks for always asssiting me with my endless research. This site has saved me, and my friends, tons of money.

Holiday Inn San Diego Downtown

Downtown San Diego & Harbor Island

1617 First Avenue

San Diego, California 92101

619-239-9600

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $50.00

Subtotal: $50.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $13.90

Total Charges*: $63.90

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like a nice deal glad. While certainly not a 'glamour' hotel, seems like this should work well for your plans and a quick one nite pre-flght stay. Glad to hear the board has been helpful with your purchases.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICLINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]