Priceline Hotel: Resort San Antonio (West) Hilton Hill Country Resort and Spa

kevlori
By kevlori,
in

• 2 weeks later...

Note of warning: the week following our stay, I noticed a charge on my credit card from the hotel for the amount of our stay. There was already a charge from Priceline for the stay. I called the hotel and after about a week it was finally refunded, but it was a good thing I noticed it. I'm sure it was accident, but don't forget to watch for that. First time it's happened to me and I've used PRICELINE and HOTWIRE multiple times.

Note of warning: the week following our stay, I noticed a charge on my credit card from the hotel for the amount of our stay. There was already a charge from Priceline for the stay. I called the hotel and after about a week it was finally refunded, but it was a good thing I noticed it. I'm sure it was accident, but don't forget to watch for that. First time it's happened to me and I've used PRICELINE and HOTWIRE multiple times.

Did the Hilton Hill Country charge you "resort fee" on top of the price priceline charged you? I noticed a few people mentioned Hyatt Regancy charged $15 resort fee on top of priceline charge, and would like to know if Hilton does the same or not. I have 2 nights booked through priceline for next weekend. Thank you.

Did the Hilton Hill Country charge you "resort fee" on top of the price priceline charged you? I noticed a few people mentioned Hyatt Regancy charged $15 resort fee on top of priceline charge, and would like to know if Hilton does the same or not. I have 2 nights booked through priceline for next weekend. Thank you.

Sorry I just saw your post so it's probably too late, but the Hilton did not charge us a resort fee.

We have stayed at the Hyatt resort before and it did charge us a $15 resort fee but it didn't really bother me b/c it actually felt like a resort.

• 3 weeks later...

It was a nice stay for our family as well, we went to Seaworld and the hotel offers free shuttle which is very nice. The shuttle drops us right in front of the gate. It also took us back to the hotel at the end of day. The first room was clearly a smoking room although the hotel is currently 100% non-smoking, but after switching to a different room, all went well. The kids love the s'more and the pools there. There is no resort charge, and no other charge on my credit card after almost 2 weeks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]