Priceline Hotel: Resort Hilton Head Island Marriott Resort and Spa

bidfan
By bidfan,
in

i used the PRICELINE link found here first and then bid $65 for hilton head island for 6/7 to 6/10 (threee nights) with resorts catagory with only hilton head as the zone...first bid rejected and then i bid $70 by adding bluffton as an additional zone...accepted by marriott resort and spa...just a question...is the bluffton zone addition a safe addition to still get a resort on hilton head since i think bluffton does not have any resorts?...is this assumption correct?....thanks

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board.

You should learn how to determine/confirm your re-bid zones on your own since they can change at any time and should be checked before every bidding cycle.

You can learn about re-bidding here: Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before bidding. Also, once you've manually checked your re-bid zones, you can confirm them, or doublecheck to make sure nothing has changed since the last time you bid, at RE-Bidding.com

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICLINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]