Priceline Hotel: 3* Salt lake City (Airport SLC) Holiday Inn Airport West

Alaska Don
By Alaska Don,
in

First bid of $41 was accepted. I did not expect this hotel to be in the running, and would have started lower had I known it was there.

This hotel was listed as a 2.5* but seems to have been moved back up to a three star. Keep this in mind when bidding this area now.

Still not a bad deal for about $50 with tax and fees. Hotel has shuttle and is newer so those are plusses.

Used the PRICELINE link from this forum to make the bid. Always glad to check this board out first and have learned a ton from you guys here.

Room was for mother-in-law with an early flight, and I heard no complaints about the room so I guess all was good.

Congratulations on your success!

While not the property you were expecting, sounds like this worked out just fine and hopefully you're still in good graces with your mother-in-law :)

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICLINE link to begin your bidding.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]