Hotwire Hotel: 4* Seattle (Downtown-Pike Place) Westin

stevedud
By stevedud,
in

I need to be as close to safeco field as possible for one night 6/3. I choose Pike Place as the location. I think the perfect hotel would be the Silver Cloud. I need a room for 4 adults, no pullout coach, looking for 2 queens. Need to get a good night sleep.

My search was for 4 adults.

Found a 3* for $129 - Amenities - Complimentary Breakfast, Business Center, High Speed Internet Access

Found a 3.5* for $121 - Amenities - Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High Speed Internet Access - TripAdvisor 3.5 out of 5, Based on 140+ customer reviews (Last reviewed May 2009)

Found a 4* for $94 - Amenities - Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High Speed Internet Access - TripAdvisor 4.0 out of 5, based on 320+ customer reviews (last revied May 2009)

I need a room for 4 adults, no pullout coach, looking for 2 queens

You can't guarantee this with HOTWIRE... their guarantee is that the room will accomodate everyone you include on your search. This could mean the 'second bed' is a pullout sofabed, rollaway, etc. (or if there are two "actual" beds, they could be less than queen sized)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Still need best guess on which hotels.

Different hotels are shown if you search for 1room/4adults vs. 2rooms/4adults... please decide which way you'd like to go (if 2 rooms is within your budget... speak to the other people involved if you're traveling with others) and then we'll try to help identify the hotels offered for the search criteria you choose.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

when i enter 2 rooms/4 people this is what I get

4* - $88 - Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-speed Internet Access

3.5* - $87 - Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), High-speed Internet Access

3* - $80 - Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), High-speed Internet Access

please help identify, thanks.

The 4* is a match for the Westin so that would be our best guess for this one. The 3* a matches for the Red Lion on Fifth Ave and the Mayflower Park Hotel so either of those would be our best guess for that one.

The 3.5* has not yet been identified and with so few amenities i don't have a legitimate guess.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]