Hotwire Hotel: 3* Syracuse (Central) Sheraton University

meggieprice
By meggieprice,
in

Congratulaitons on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're happy with the results.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming if there was also a Laundry icon associated with this property... you can still view the amenities shown before your purchase by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulaitons on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're happy with the results.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming if there was also a Laundry icon associated with this property... you can still view the amenities shown before your purchase by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Enjoy your stay.

Yes- the listed amenities in my original post were a direct cut and paste from my account, and I noticed the laundry icon when I was deciding what to do- which concerned me a bit as the hotel web site did not show that. I took a gamble and, this time, won. I guess I wont know until we get there if there are truly laundry facilities or not.

Used link!

I'm sorry... i meant Hi-Speed Internet access.

If you go check the MY ACCOUNT section at HOTWIRE is there also a Hi-Speed Internet access icon? (not shown in your post above, but previous reports indicate a Hi-Speed Internet icon associated with this property, and an Internet icon does appear when doing a current HOTWIRE search for your dates in this zone)

THANKS!!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sure enough it is there. This is odd though as yesterday when I cut and pasted it again it was not. Hmmm...

Just in case you lost track I have now been to Vegas in February, San Diego and LA in April, then Philly at the end of April, then Vegas, then New Jersey, tomorrow Colorado, followed by Saratoga and SYracuse the following week. All HOTWIRE or PRICELINE.

Glad to see you've been enjoying your travels and receiving some great deals along the way, making your trips more affordable. Hopefully you've been using the savings to do some 'special' things while you're away, making your trips even more memorable.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]