Hotwire Hotel: 4* Montreal 27JUN09 to 30JUN09

chrisk
By chrisk,
in

Price is listed as $96

Amenities include fitness center, restaurant, business center, and high speed internet access.

I am guessing it's either the Embassy Suites or the Hyatt Regency. I am hoping its Embassy however. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks!!

There are no additional clues given but if you change your search to 2adults/1child the same amenities are shown for the 4* property in this zone but the Tripadvisor information (3.5/5.0 with 200+ reviews) is given... making this property a match for the Hyatt Regency.

There is no telling if this is the same property which appears on a search for 2adults/0child, but given the same pricepoint, i suspect it is, and therefore my best guess for the above (both when searching for 2adults/0children and 2adults/2children) is the Hyatt.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you want to save a bit of money, I would try a 3.5* star on PRICELINE starting at $65. You would probably get the Hyatt, as it is showing up a lot recently. The other possibilities for 3.5* are the Embassy Suites (your first choice) or the Marriott, with the outside chance that PRICELINE has added something new to the mix. Savings on 3 days would be over $100!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]