Priceline Hotel: 4* Ft Lauderale (Hollywood) Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach Resort

Jacko
By Jacko,
in

Hi,

I found the following hotel (18/5 - 21/5) in Central South Beach : (Pirce $84,-)

4-star hotel in Central South Beach

This hotel features the following amenities:

Suite , Near Beach , Studio , Fully-equipped Kitchen , Airport Shuttle , Complimentary Breakfast ,Daily Housekeeping , Air Conditioning ,Pool(s) , Front Desk , 24-hour Front ,sk

High-speed Internet Access , Golf Nearby , Boutique Hotel , Condo

I think its the Sanctuary South Beach for I am not sure could somebody confirm it.

Of course I will use the betterbidding link to book the hotel at hotwire ;-)

Regards,

Jacko, The Netherlands

Please use HOTWIRE and thse PRICELINKS HOTELS , CAR RENTALS and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Sanctuary hotel was not previously reported to the board as a Condo property and it had different amenities than the above. It may have since changed classification (from "hotel" to "condo") which would account for the new/different list of amenities, but there is no evidence of this so at the moment it would just be speculation.

Unfortunately i can't offer much insight into the above, all i can say is that there's not enough evidence to say with a high degree of certainty that it is the Sanctuary.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]