Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 4* Perimeter - $59 - 07/04/09

IsleOfMan
By IsleOfMan,
in

I need help identifying a 4* property in Perimeter (Atlanta). Date is 07/04/09 for one night and rate is $59. Amenities are:

- Fitness Center

- Pool

- Restaurant

- High-Speed Internet

It's close to the "W Atlanta Perimeter Center" but lacks the Spa amenity previously reported. It's also close to the "Crowne Plaza Atlanta-Ravinia", currently a 3.5 but previousl 4*, but lists High-Speed and not Business Center. There's no TripAdvisor score listed and it's tagged as "Best Value". I'm guessing that any 4* in the area will be acceptable, as would the Crowne Plaza, but I always like to know what I'm getting ahead of time if at all possible.

Any other guesses?

Thanks!

UPDATE: It's more than likely not the Crowne Plaza, which looks to be listed at the same price on the same night as 3.5* with the previously reported amenities.

It's possibly the Westin. I think it may have been upgraded to 4* again. It is not always listed with the golf and tennis ammenities.

I can't think of any other hotels in the area that would be 4*. Maybe the Crowne Plaza Ravinia or Marriott Perimeter Center, but those have usually been 3.5*

It's possibly the Westin. I think it may have been upgraded to 4* again. It is not always listed with the golf and tennis ammenities.

I can't think of any other hotels in the area that would be 4*. Maybe the Crowne Plaza Ravinia or Marriott Perimeter Center, but those have usually been 3.5*

Crowne Plaza Ravinia shows up for $59 as a 3.5* in the same search. If it were The W I'd probably do it, but if it were The Westin, I'd probably try to bid for the Hilton Suites or Hyatt Regency Downtown for less. I may try a few days worth of bidding on Priceline and keep my eye on this as a fall back.

EDIT: Also, looks like The Westin has been booked very recently as a 3.5*... so I'm almost convinced it's The W, but I can's be sure. I'll probably bid for a few days then try this if no joy there.

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]