Priceline Hotel: 4* Vancouver (Downtown) Sutton Place Hotel

Temujin
By Temujin,
in

We booked rooms through Priceline last week in Victoria. I will post what we got separately - but FYI, it was Harbour Towers 3.5* (right on the water) for two nights 6/11 and 12 for $82 a night with a total of $198.05. Also got the offer to extend for the same rate.

• 4 weeks later...

I've placed a review for our sutton place stay in the HOTEL REVIEWS section.

We booked rooms through Priceline last week in Victoria. I will post what we got separately - but FYI, it was Harbour Towers 3.5* (right on the water) for two nights 6/11 and 12 for $82 a night with a total of $198.05. Also got the offer to extend for the same rate.

Thanks for the tip. No luck though on victoria though. I wanted to stay at the 4* level since this was our first trip with the little one. Ended up at the empress for $119/night through the friends and family deal. Great location, but the rooms are dated.

Oh, completely unrelated to hotels, but if one is looking to travel from vancouver to victoria, I highly recommend Heli-jet. $129/person for a 30 min ride (compared to 3.5 hours on bus/ferry). Very smooth and you get great views. Plus, you get to feel like Donald Trump :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]