Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* NYC (MTC) Sheraton Manhattan

lignitelouie
By lignitelouie,
in

I've booked a 3 1/2 star Midtown Central for $119 on July 19th -23. Sheraton Manhattan @ Times Square.

Smoke free

Fitness Center

Restaurant

Business Center

High Speed Internet

I needed 2 beds so with the help from this site, entered 2 adults and 2 children after following the HOTWIRE link from BetterBidding.

I am staying in NY until the 25th but when I searched Hotwire they gave me $146/night. After seeing a winning Hotwire bid from DisneyFan tried to shorten my dates and came close to their $115. Being from Canada, every dollar counts!

Booked for the 23rd - 25th for $154 and got the same hotel. Saved $92 rather than taking Hotwire's $146/night offer. Do I have to enter this separately?

Thanks to people who post their experiences. Helped immensely.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see your success and that you're happy with the results... a nice deal considering it's for quad ocucpancy, which can be tough to come by in NYC. Also tough to come by is a hotel with a swimming pool, and although not listed as an amenity, this prperty does offer a pool, so bring the suits for the kids if you think that is something they might enjoy doing.

Booked for the 23rd - 25th for $154 and got the same hotel. Saved $92 rather than taking Hotwire's $146/night offer. Do I have to enter this separately?
Yes, please post this second purchase separately. If you won for the same price we'd simply just edit the dates, but since it's a very differnet pirce point it woudl be better to list separately and also have each appear on its own in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]