Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Francisco (Embarcadero) Omni

menelaus7
By menelaus7,
in

Hello Everyone:

Didn't have much luck (yet) trying to book a hotel in S.F. for those dates in the Financial District. Using the PRICELINE link above, I started at $80 and worked up to $95 by adding in the zones without a 4* hotel. Seeing a few wins for a similar time frame in the low $80s (different area, of course), I was hoping to get something less than $100. I will try again in a few days. Wish me luck!

FYI - the reason I like the Financial District is that the quality of the 4* hotels there look much nicer than in some of the other areas - where you can get some that are ranked 4* by Priceline, but the reviewers seem to suggest otherwise.

Not sure if you intend to raise your bid on your subsequent bits, but HOTWIRE has what appears to be the Omni for $119/nite, just to make sure you don't bid too high when you can 'know' you can get the well reviewed Omni for this price.

Thanks for using our PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your bidding.

Keep us updated and let us know how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hello Everyone:

Using the HOTWIRE link above, I received a $119 offer for a 4* Hotel in the Embarcadero (Financial) District of San Francisco for my stay of 11/9 through 11/15. The only amenities were the four listed on the Hotwire Hotel listing - restaurant, fitness center, business center and internet. Of course, all four listings in this district could have met this (although the Hilton-Financial District recently included the spa as an amenity). I was pleased to discover that I got the Omni Hotel for $119 - as this is one of the best reviewed hotels in San Francisco.

Cheers!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and are happy with the results... living large for almost a week! :)

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Have a great stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]