Priceline Hotel: Resort Oahu (Waikiki Beach) Sheraton Waikiki

CanadaFour
By CanadaFour,
in

Sheraton Waikiki

June 26 through July 5

$100 per

I used the PRICELINE link and followed guidance on bidding to build the list and have multiple tries. I started at 85 and went up. I expanded from the Marina, to Beach to Diamond Head. I was hoping for HHV as we have stayed there many times.

feeling nervous reading the reviews on the Sheraton. If anyone can reassure me I'd appreciate it!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your win and thank you for sharing your results with the board. Rates at the Sheraton start at $189/nite for these dates so this looks to be a very nice deal. Keep in mind that some of the negative reviews come from those guests paying that much, and with a rate such as that come expectations of a certain expectations, and can find fault with the smallest of details... things that others might be able to overlook when paying half the price.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICLINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]