Hotwire Hotel: 4* Toronto (Downtown West) Sheraton Centre

greenclan67
By greenclan67,
in

Hi there, first post so excuse me if I don't do this right.

First one is 4* Downtown Toronto West, amenities, Non-smoking, fitness centre, pool, restaurant, biz centre, and high speed. Point of interest Kensington Market. $72/night.

The other is

4* downtown toronto east, amenities, smoke free, fitness centre, pool, restaurant, biz centre, high speed, tennis near bye, and spa services. $69/night

One more,

3 star toronto east downtown, amenities, smoke free, fitness centre, pool, restaurant, biz centre, golf nearby, tennis nearby $78/night

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I just started to look at the above and the 4* Downtown East property on my current search doesn't show a Tennis icon.. are you still seeing that on your own HOTWIRE search? If so, are you searching for more than one room or for more than the defaults 2adults/0children?

Is there a reason the 3* is a realisic option when it's lower rated and more expensive than each of the 4* offerings??

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Best guesses:

4* Downtown Toronto West: Sheraton Toronto Centre

4* Downtown Toronto East: Westin Harbour Castle

3* Downtown Toronto East: I listing I see has a High-speed Internet icon, but not a Business Center icon. If that's the one you see, my best guess is the Ramada Plaza Toronto. I'm guessing that you were just looking at all the smoke-free options, but I agree with thereuare: there's probably no point in booking a 3* hotel that's more expensive than the 4* offerings (particularly the two above, which are well-liked).

Hi guys, Thank you for all the help. Now I have to decide which is best the Sheraton or Westin. Anyone have any personal experience with these hotels? We are heading there for a Jonas Brothers concert for me daughters, and have never stayed downtown. They both look nice. I will talk to hubby tonight and see what he thinks. I will be sure to us the HOTWIRE, link when I decide to book.

I stayed at the Sheraton few years ago; location is excellent, very convenient to get around downtown, shopping , eateries. Beautiful lobby, same parking fee as most other hotels in downtown; I think they are valet only back then. Concierge is excellent. However, I had it via Priceline & had the impression they gave us substandard rooms; we could not even got the room next to each other for our family w/a little infant needed to be shuffle between our room & my parents' room. It was really inconvenient & they would not accommodate our request. Simple furniture, standard 3* amenities.

Check reviews here on this board and tripadvisor for more details on both Sheraton & Westin Harbour Castle.

Hi there,

Original poster here. I am ready to book now today. Was trying to get ahold of the people that are going with us down to T.O if they wanted to book or not. They have decided to wait, so I am going to look after myself.

I am just making sure that these haven't changed since I looked a week ago.

It has dropped a little in price. I think I am more interested in the Sheraton even though the parking seems outrageous, the hotel price can't be beat.

So today it is listed as

Dates August 28 to 31st, 2009 4* Toronto West

Amenities, non-smoking, fitness centre,pool, restaurant, biz centre, high speed internet

Points of interest, Kensinton Market

2 Adults, 2 children

$67 night.

Thanks again

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're happy with the results... your friends don't know a good deal when they see one! :) (j/k)

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...

Hi Again,

So as you can tell from my posts, I have won the Sheraton Centre Downtown Toronto at $67 a night, for the 29th & 30th of August! Thanks to this site and using there HOTWIRE link.

My problem now is, my husband has decided we should go on Friday night nstead of Saturday, so looking for something else for one night. I don't necessairly need the Sheraton, but would be nice, or would that cause trouble being under 2 different ressies? I am not sure it is even on here.

Can someone lend me some help on the following finds. It doesn't matter if it is in the outskirts being that it is a 7 hour drive for us, and not leaving until 4 in the afternoon. Good thing I love my kids, and this Jonas Brothers concert has been a lot of work!!LOL

So here they are,

4* Downtown Toronto West $77/night

Kensington Market Area

Fitness Centre, Pool, Rest, Business Centre, and Hi speed

I thought maybe this was the Sheraton, but it doesn't say Non-smoking!

If it is, would it be a pain to have 2 different ressies?

4* Lester B Pearson $ 57/night

Airport Shuttle, Fitness, Pool, Rest, business Centre, and High Speed,Spa

Based on 100 + reviews on trip advisor as of July 2009

3.5* Lester B Pearson Area $59/night

Shuttle, Fitness, Pool, Rest, Hi speed

I think that is all for now, thanks again for everything, and I will be sure to book through the HOTWIRE Link on this page!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]