Priceline Hotel: Resort Flagstaff-Sedona (Sedona) Radisson Poco Diablo

nuxmaniac
By nuxmaniac,
in

Looking for one nite. Debating if should go direct to book at hotel or do hotwire...pls help

3-star hotel in Sedona Area

Complimentary Breakfast <amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

3* Condo

Studio

Condominium

Free Parking

Air Conditioning

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

24-hour Front Desk

Laundry Facilities

Golf Nearby

Tennis

the 2* hotel I think is days inn but here is the amenities:

Complimentary Breakfast

Pool(s)

thanks in advance for any help that I may get...:)

Seeing that there is no response here I just went to PRICELINE and put in a random bid of $78 to a Sedona Resort and it was accepted with the following details

Bid 1 nite May 17, Sedona, Resort, $78 once, accepted, Radisson Poco Diablo

Inclusive of fee it comes to $94.28US

In retrospect I shoulda start with lower bid but I was suprised as the priceline rate was at $150 and more on the same property.

I called Radisson and they said they can't give me any info as this is a priceline reservation.

Resort fee per day is $5 - I don't think it is included in the total but I shall report back later upon my return.

Hope this help. Cheers,

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your succes and thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Nice to see you're happy with the results and the deal you received. The Resort fee will likely be charged directly by the hotel and not included in our PRICELINE rate.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...

This was a nice little place with golf course on the back of property. It was our honeymoon and the hotel staff graciously upgraded as to a jetted tub suite without extra charge! We weresp tired from being on the road all day we ordered room service and stayed in and food was not bad! Overall we enjoyed the stay...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]