non-smoking

breakfast

fitness

pool

laundry

business

hi-speed internet

tripadvisor: 3.5/5 based on 20+ reviews

The dates I checked are Oct 3 to Oct 4; 1 night stay; price is 48$ plus tax.

Thanks!

So, after trying to shoot a hotel in Orange Country I ended up in Ontario, which is just as convinient for me as I will be arriving from Palm Springs and going further south to San Diego. I tried 3.5* in all four Inland Empire zones with bids of up to 47$, no success. Then tried 40$ for a 3* in Ontario only, success.

Hotel Indigo Ontario Rancho Cucamonga (I love that name :))

Oct 3 - Oct 4 2009

1 night

Winning bid $40.00

total price $52.07

Pretty happy with the result, seems like a very nice hotel. Much better than the (suspected) Fairfield Inn Placentia on hotwire I asked about earlier ^^

I used the PRICELINE link when I started bidding on priceline today, I don't know if PRICELINE can 'remember' that for longer than one hour though ;-)

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Glad to see you're happy with the results and can make this work well for your needs.

Please remember to use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board for each bidding 'cycle' that you do... if you wait an extended period of time between bids please re-access using our links.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]