Hotwire Hotel: 5-star condo in Central Strip

belliez
By belliez,
in

Hi,

Does anyone recognise this hotel?

5-star condo in Central Strip for $89 per room, per night. Oct 13th-15th.

This hotel features the following amenities:

Studio - Condominium offers a combined living and sleeping area, plus a kitchenette or complete kitchen.

Smoke Free Rooms - Guest rooms at this hotel are always smoke-free.

Fitness Center - Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s) - Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s) - Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center - Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

High-speed Internet Access - Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Spa Services - Guests have access to a spa facility or spa services; an extra charge typically applies.

Kitchenette - Accommodations include a stovetop or microwave oven, a sink and a mini-refrigerator.

Condo - Condos are typically larger than a hotel room. Most condos offer separate sleeping and living areas and a full kitchen or kitchenette.

Thanks

Appears to be the Trump. If you want to lock it in this far advance seems like good rate for HOTWIRE. Lowest rates can be found around $67-$74 at PRICELINE, but probably not this far in advance for those dates.

Stayeed there in March and was very happy. Need to plan on $15 resort fee as well, but it includes the vallet parking. I actually liked that it was off the strip, great views and easy access over to Fashion Square mall.

How far off the strip is this hotel? i.e. walking distance in minutes? Looking at the map it seems to be slightly off the strip.

Booking direct at trump is $99.... so not a massive saving and if I booked direct then I could hope for a better GBP->USD exchange rate in October assuming the direct booking would be payable on departure and not today!

• 2 months later...

I didnt book it in the end. Based on reviews of tripadvisior I went direct to Treasure Island and booked a room for $60 per night. However, thanks for all your help as it really helped me to narrow down my choices.

How far off the strip is this hotel? i.e. walking distance in minutes? Looking at the map it seems to be slightly off the strip.

Booking direct at trump is $99.... so not a massive saving and if I booked direct then I could hope for a better GBP->USD exchange rate in October assuming the direct booking would be payable on departure and not today!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]