Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Orlando (Disney Main Gate-Celebration) Gaylord Palms

LouiseA
By LouiseA,
in

My misstake, you have listed all amenities, I'm so sorry for this!

I belive that Caribe Royale Resorts Suites and Villas has been upgraded to 4*. So that would be my best guess.

I'm pretty sure this isn't the Hyatt Grand Cypress.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase, and let us know how it goes.

Yellowdog.

Guys - just a warning about some of the hotels I'm seeing listed in this thread. Caribe Royale...Buena Vista Palace (or whatever it's called now)...these are nowhere near 4* hotels. Everyone needs to be really careful when booking!

It's appalling that HOTWIRE thinks that the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress and the Buena Vista Palace or Caribe Royal are in anyway comparable. It's a joke!

So is the Buena Vista Palace an older hotel?

I would like to stay at the Grand Cypress, if possible.

I may wait to see what else comes up.

I have stayed at the Buena Vista Palace and Spa. It is a nice place for the money. The rooms all have been redone. They have flat screen tv's feather down comforters and etc.. This place is in the best location for Downtown Disney. The shuttles are great. I like it.

I booked a hotel with those amenities through HOTWIRE 2 days ago and it was the Caribe Royale. That was the hotel I was expecting from other hints on this forum. The hotel just completed major renovations to all rooms and is getting superb reviews on Tripadvisor.com. By comparison, you can call the hotel and book their standard suite for $129 vs. the $87 - $90 price on HOTWIRE. It is not common to find suites on Hotwire for those of us with families so it was nice to see that offered.

cheap-o,

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Can you please add the details of your HOTWIRE purchase (star rating, city, zone, hotel name, price per nite, dates, and amenities shown before your purchase) to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of your purchase when scanning the topic titles of the forum and also when using the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins. You can still view all of this information requested by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]