Priceline Hotel: 2* Williamsburg (Center-Outlets) Springhill Suites

kheinz905
By kheinz905,
in

2* Williamsburg (Center-Outlets) SpringHill Suites, $40 6/14-6/17

They automatically booked a 1 King room for me. After about 6 emails between the hotel and Priceline, they were able to change the room to a 2 queen room. I think this is an amazing deal and I am glad I did it. The only negative is that Priceline doesn't give the option of adding the amount of guests you are traveling with. It just defaults to 2 adults. We were traveling with 2 adults and 2 children and it would be nice if that could be accounted for so we could get more than one bed.

I just have to say this site is great! It gave me all the info I needed to make the right choice for my trip. I was so helpful, I just had to share me results for others.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your win and thank you for sharing your results wtih the board.

Glad to see you were able to straighten out the beddiing situatino with the hotel, but note that when you need more than double occupancy, this is a risk you take with PRICELINE... they only guarantee that the the room will accomodate double occupancy and after that it is at the discretion of the hotel. The hotel may not be able, or willing, to accomodate your bedding request, and even if they do, there could be an additional charge.

In instances where you need two beds, you can also consider HOTWIRE which allows you to search for up to quad occupancy. The trade-off is that HOTWIRE is usually a little more expensive than PRICELINE, but at least you ensure that you'll have the accomodations you need to sleep eveyone in your group.

We're glad the information on the board was helpful with your purchase. Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
2* Williamsburg (Center-Outlets) SpringHill Suites, $40 6/14-6/17

They automatically booked a 1 King room for me. After about 6 emails between the hotel and Priceline, they were able to change the room to a 2 queen room. I think this is an amazing deal and I am glad I did it. The only negative is that Priceline doesn't give the option of adding the amount of guests you are traveling with. It just defaults to 2 adults. We were traveling with 2 adults and 2 children and it would be nice if that could be accounted for so we could get more than one bed.

I just have to say this site is great! It gave me all the info I needed to make the right choice for my trip. I was so helpful, I just had to share me results for others.

I agree that Springhill Suites is great for family, but even one king bed has sofa bed, so 2 adult and 2 kids still very comfortable ... I guess.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]