Hotwire Hotel: 3* Phoenix (Airport PHX) Crowne Plaza

MrsGoose34
By MrsGoose34,
in

I'm looking at booking a 3 1/2 star hotel in DOwntown Phoenix from May 23-28th for 2 people for $68 per night. The amenities are fitness center, pool, restaurant, business center, and internet access.

I'm not really sure what it is and I'm wary of booking downtown for such a low rate without knowing if it's worth it.

Thanks

Welcome to BetterBidding!

since the Hyatt has been downgraded to 3.5* is this amenitie combo a match for both Wyndham and Hyatt in the downtown zone. I'm sorry but I can't tell which hotel that might be in favor. I have my thoughts but we better let admin shine some light over this since there's plenty of time.

YellowDog.

These amenities are quite common for a 3.5* hotel in this area, but of the two 'matches' above, i suspect the Hyatt as that appears much more frequently than the Wyndham (which has only been reported to the board once, and a few years ago at that)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We are going to Phoenix Saturday, May 23-Tuesday, May 26. We booked a 3-star near the Phoenix Airport. Ammenties are Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, High Speed Internet Access. The cost was $48 per night.

This hotel ended up being the Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport.

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Hope you're happy with the results and this works well for your needs.

Please remember to use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]