Hotwire Hotel: 4* Toronto (Downtown West) Sheraton Centre

Ande
By Ande,
in

Looking at downtown Toronto for June 13-16. Hotwire has downtown East, 4* for $57/nite. Amenities noted are no smoking/fitness centre/pool/restaurant/business centre/high speed internet. Anyone know what this could be?

I hope to have two beds. Is this likely to be a problem?

thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you want to ensure two beds (or at least two separate sleeping accomodations... the 'second bed' could be a rollaway or a pullout sofabed) you should search for triple occupancy. If you change your search to 3adults/0children or 2adults/1child does the same hotel as above appear? (and what is the price of the hotel that is now shown)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Toronto EAST property is a match for the Delta Chelsea so that would be our best guess for that one.

The WEST property matches multiple properties, but with Tripadvisor rating of 4.0/5.0 with 100+ reviews this is a match for the InterContinental Yorkville so that would be our best guess for that one (with a distant second guess of the Renaissance, but i believe the InterContinental is the better guess)

Let us know which you choose and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

So I got busy/distracted, left this too long and now the Toronto West hotel is $137/night. Agh! I'll learn.

Still 4 weeks to go. Is your experience that this might come back down in price? Toronto East is still $79 - maybe I should book that even though I like the west location better.

Suggestions?

Is your experience that this might come back down in price?
Nobody can say... see the related link in our PRICELINE FAQ.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Congratulations on you success!

Hope you're happy with the results and this will work well for your plans.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]