Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (Museum Campus-McCormick Place-Soldier Field) Hilton

mgrayeb
By mgrayeb,
in

Hi. I am attending a convention at McCormick Place on 5/17/09 - 5/18/09 and would therefore really like to stay at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place for convenience but am also on a budget.

When searching Hotwire, I see a 3.5 star hotel in Museum Campus/McCormick Place/Soldier Field area with fitness center, restaurant(s), business center, high speed internet access for $119. Could this be the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place or is that hotel considered 4-star?

Based on other postings for this geography, my sense is the 4-star hotel in this area on Hotwire is generally the Hilton Towers. Is that correct? If yes, that's what leads me to believe the 3.5 star might be the Hyatt Regency McCormick but not sure.

Thank you.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

In addition to the amenities, this property also shows a Tripadvisor rating of 4.0 out of 5 with 180+ reviews, which doesn't match the Hyatt or the Hilton (nor to the amenities match previous reports for the Hilton or Hyatt).

While this property has not yet been identified, the Hotel Blake seems like a good fit and that would be my best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi. I used your HOTWIRE link and booked a 4* hotel for Museum Campus/McCormick Place/Soldier Field for $79 for one night on 5/17/09. It is the Hilton Chicago, 720 S. Michigan Avenue.

The amenity icons that were depicted were for fitness center, business center, pool(s), high speed internet access, restaurant(s).

Thanks for your help!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]