Carolina Shore
By Carolina Shore,
in

Need help to ID a 4* hotel in Downtown Seattle - Space Needle

Dates: 07/26 - 07/28

Right now I have it set at 2 adults:

$132 per night

Trip Advisor

4.5 out of 5 Based on 140+ customer reviews (Last reviewed April 2009)

Boutique hotel, Fitness Center, Restaurant, Business Center, Laundry, High Speed Internet

are the listed Amentities

2nd part to the question, Since I can only get this to come up with the 2 adults - does that mean I can only expect to check in as a party of 2? I have 2 children that will be with us at the time of travel? How should I handle that?

Thanks a bunch.

The property above is a match for the Pan Pacific so that would be our best guess.

Regarding the occupancy issue, HOTWIRE guarntees sleeping accomodations for everyone you include in your search... after that it's at the discretion of the hotel. You could request a room with two beds, but the hotel is under no obilgation to honor your request and may not be able, or willing, to do so. As well, if they can accomodate your request (or bring in a rollaway bed) there could be an additional charge for the additinal occupancy.

There are some citites where it never recommended (such as NYC where rooms are notoriously small and hotels have a high percentate of single bedded rooms) and others where it's less of a gamble (such as Orlando where the hotels are used to accomodating families and have a higher percentage of rooms with two beds)

Basically it comes down to a calculated risk... some people take the risk and it works out fine, others 'sneak' their kids in and they end up sleeping on the floor. (which may work if your kids are 4 or 6 years old... not as easy when they're older)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and are happy with the results... the reviews for this property are certainly GREAT.

The hotel will already have your reservation so you can call and put in a request for a room with two beds.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]