Priceline Hotel: Help w/Cape Canaveral 3*

nyfirefly11
By nyfirefly11,
in

Hey, so I'm looking at hotels in the cape canaveral area on Priceline for 5/11 (I have a hotel in Vero Beach that night, but I may need to be closer, as I'm going to KSC to see the launch and have to be there early).

I know that the 3* in Cocoa Beach would probably be the Hilton, but Priceline now seems to be offering a 3* in Cape Canaveral proper...it's not on the list - any idea what it could be?

I have a $25 gift cert for Priceline, so I'd like to use this today...thx!

p.s. any thoughts on the Hilton vs. Country Inn and Suites?

The Radisson and the Residence Inn are both 3* rated and within the Cape Canaveral zone, so either of these would be among the possibilities.

Which Hilton are you refering to... the one on Cocoa Beach?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

NOTE: you can still use your bonus money and our link by:

1) click our PRICELINE link

2) go to the MY PROFILE >> MY REWARDS section of priceline near the top right of their home page

3) use the bonus money link in the MY REWARDS section of their site

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the tip...yeah, I was thinking the Hilton in Cocoa Beach, but I think I'll just try for something in Cape C, either 2.5* or 3*...unfortunately, I can't use the bonus offer b/c you have to stay a min of 2 nights, and it's only $5 off each night up to 5....really deceptive, but oh well.

I'll use your PRICELINE link, and let you know what happens.

(btw, the Vero Beach Resort that I got for $105 a few weeks ago, I could prob get now for like $75 - the rack rate's gone down. Had I waited, could've saved some, but I guess it's hit or miss w/time :)

hey, I have a question. I'm not ready to bid for any of the Cape Canaveral hotels yet, but it looks like the country inn and suites is sold out online. what happens if I bid for a 2.5* in cape c? will it just not accept any bids, or would it try to find another hotel? I'm pretty sure the 3* are sold out too.

I may not know whether I'm going on sunday until sunday morning, as I have to call the airline sunday morning to see if there's room (in order to only pay a small change fee), so I'm not sure what to do.

thx!

PRICELINE always looks to give you the highest star rated hotel that your bid will purchase and will try to upgrade your hotel... so they actually first check your bid to see if the highest star rating available in the zone is possible, then the next highest star rating, and so-on and so-on.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]