Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Boston (Quincy Market-Financial District) Langham Hotel

sheri18
By sheri18,
in

Searching HOTWIRE for date above i dont' see a hotel that looks anything like the property you listed above... are you still seeing this on your own HOTWIRE search? If so, are you searching for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children? What is the price?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

There is a 4* hotel on HOTWIRE in the Back Bay-Copley zone for $149/nite (best guess is the Westin Coplye)... would this work for your plans or would you prefer to try for a better rate thru PRICELINE for any 4* hotel in the zone?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

checking price's again for tomorow nite...here are my option for 4* hotels

the first was the one for $142. which as we daid must be the westin...

next $159.00 qunicy market-fin......ns, fit, rest, bc,

4 1/2* quncy market-fin dist......$195.00--ns, fc,pool,rest, bc, internet, spa...

4 1/2 boston common-theatre $218.00......fc, rest, internet, golf nearby, tennis nearby

4*...boston common, $206.00 ns, fc, swim, rest, interntet, bc....

these are th 5 choices for sat..nite 4 star or above.....thanks for the help

well, i pulled the trigger and booked for tonite may 2, tried the 4 1/2* star ...quincy market area...was realy hoping for the intercontential...got that a few weeks back ....but got the Langham.. $195.00 ..have never been there before so trying not to be too disapointed yet....seems a high price.....took a chance...oh well....thanks for the help..wish i had waited for more replies to the other id's i put in for.....thanks again

Congratulations on your success!

Not sure why you're disappinted at this point in time... this is about a $75 savings vs. a covnventionally booked room for this nite and the reviews are very good.

Let us know your thoughts upon your return.

Enjoy your stay.

had a nice stay at the Langham...within walking distance to fanuel hall..if thats where you would like to go....it is very unlikely that i would stay there again....it was nice...but room was very very small and bed said queen size...but i think it was more like full....not sure if it is beacuse we booked through hotwire...but...location of room wasnt that great..no view whatso ever....and over club Bond...the music was so lound that we could hear it in our room...couldnt get to sleep unitl after 1:00....

the bar at Bond(their) only bar was nice during day...at nite turns into a club...we couldnt get in at first and had to wait...a little aggravating when your staying at hotel and would like a nitecap......

had dinner at Flemmings....what a great restaurant....short cab ride.....

thouht we paid too much for the room....but that is that chance we took....overall nice stay......

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]