Priceline Hotel: 3* Richmond (Chester) Courtyard Richmond Chester

jpt
By jpt,
in

Memorial Weekend - checking in Friday, May 22 - checking out Saturday, May 23

I've been trying different prices and different areas around Richmond for a few days.

I bid $45 and the total is $58.54. I put in for 3 star and 3.5 star and in four Richmond areas as close to I-95 as possible - Chester, Downtown Richmond, Glen Allen and Richmond South. We just need a quick stop on our way up north but I hope it's a clean stop! We haven't stayed at a Courtyard yet but we have reservations next week and this one on the 22nd so I sure hope they're nice! :) It looks like breakfast may not be included but for the price we're paying, we can go out to eat. :)

Thanks!

Does the $1 appear on your confirmation page? If so, can you copy/paste the information from that area on your confirmation.

... or are you looking at your credit card bid/recent transations online and there is an extra $1 charged in a separate transaction (and i assume the merchant of record for the transaction is PRICELINE?)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm assuming it's the same date, and if the time is listed (or if it's not), did the $1 occur a few minutes before the purchase transaction?

I've never seen this, but assuming the other charge is for the correct amount, i'm guessing it may a 'test' charge put thru which you'll receive a credit for in a few days... if it's still there when your bid comes then i'd make an inquiry with your credit card company (or PRICELINE)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it ultimately turns out.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]