Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Burlington-Stowe (Burlington) La Quinta Inn South

jot
By jot,
in

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

I don't see any La Quinta properties in Burlington MA... can you please add a reply to this thread providing the address of the hotel you received and confirm if this was in Burlington MA (or was it in Burlingon, VT?)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the follow-up!

One more questions... the original topic title indicated 2* but as per THIS LINK this La Quinta is rated 2.5*, we've edited the topic title to reflect the 2.5* rated, but can you confirm as per your winning bid confirmation screen? (it's possible that you bid 2* but were upgraded to this 2.5* property)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks again! Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

yes, it is rated 2.5* on PRICELINE. i tried calling the hotel to put a note for a non-smoking room, the receptionist said that it was forbidden for them to make any notes on priceline reservations. reservations through priceline get the last rooms available. since i am checking in on a non busy weekday i should have a non-smoking room because they still had 69 rooms available. i thought i should mention it since not all hotels have the same policy. in the past i have been able to have my request met.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]