Hotwire Hotel: 4* London (Regents Park-Baker Street) Holiday Inn Camden Lock

vsspam
By vsspam,
in

4* London (Regents Park - Baker Street - Camden Lock) Holiday Inn Camden Lock $75 8/16 - 8/22 (3 a, 1c)

For 3 adults and 1 child through the HOTWIRE link here at BB . I had been monitoring this for weeks at between $103 and $115 ($89 for 2 nights only Thursday and Friday). I usually do 2 adults, change to 2 adults and 2 child and then 3 adults and 1 child for stay between 8/13 and 8/22. Today went down to new low for one of the permutations:

Holiday Inn London-Camden Lock

30 Jamestown Road

London, GB NW1 7BY

United Kingdom

011 44-020-74854343

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

I don't know how I got $75 for 6 nights but I booked it for $525.88 ($75.88 tax and fees).

To complete my total stay, see my other booking. I hope the H.I. does not charge me for the extra adult (I kept copies of booking and reservation).

Thanks BB!

Congratulations on your success!

I don't suspect you'll have any problem with the occupancy issue, but do take the copies of the number of people you included in your search with you to help clear any issue should it arise. Also, if there is a problem call HOTWIRE and let them sort it out with the hotel to help save you the aggrevation.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]