Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (NMA-Water Tower-Gold Coast) Id help

illiniman
By illiniman,
in

Looking for a nice hotel near nightlife, for my Wife's birthday. 1-night stay, check in 8/8/09, check out 8/9/09.

Can anyone help me identify this hotel? Amenities are:

Smoke free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Tennis Nearby

Quoted: $135/night

Thanks (this site is awesome!)

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The above is a match for the Avenue Hotel so that would be my best guess. (however, i'll add the caveat that on my search this property is showing 120+ reviews and a star rating of 4/5, and while the star rating matches, the Avenue doens't have nearly 120+ reviews, which casts a shadow of doubt on this identifcation and a little less certain based upon this info... but won't be the first time some small aspect of the TA ratings was incorrect)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I found the Sofitel Chicago Water Tower on quickbook.com for $128.00/night (thanks to another post in this forum). I went ahead and booked that. Thanks for the quick replies!

Cool...glad to see you found that.

For anyone else looking to capitalize and the Hotwire double the difference poses too much of a risk/Sofitel isn't appearing on Hotwire, the Sofitel actually has a best rate guarantee on their website where if you book with them and then complete a claim form, they will honor the lower rate plus take an additional 10% off lower rate. Restrictions apply (must be same room type, booking conditions, etc.) See http://www.sofitel.com/gb/best-price-guara...scription.shtml for more info.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]