Priceline Hotel: 4* Honolulu (Waikiki North) Hawaii Prince Hotel

Latitudes
By Latitudes,
in

First bid of $90 was rejected. Priceline counter-offered with a minimum increase of $22. I ignored it, added the Executive Center area and re-bid at $95. Offer was accepted.

Congratulations, you got your price of $95 for a 4-star hotel room.

Hawaii Prince Hotel

Waikiki North

100 Holomoana Street

Honolulu, Hawaii 96815

808-956-1111

Check-In Date: Tue, Nov 9, 2004

Check-In Time: After 03:00 PM

Check-Out Date: Wed, Nov 10, 2004

Check-Out Time: 12:00 PM

Your Offer Price: $95.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $95.00

Taxes and

Service Fees: $18.54

Total Charges: $113.54

• 2 months later...

Thanks again... i enjoyed looking at them.

This one looks much nicer than the other... but at least now users can see for themselves and determine, with their own eyes, if the additional cost is worth it to them.

As RealHotelPhotos.com continues to grow we will be able to make more and more similar comparisons.

Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I managed to get the exact same price on Priceline of $95 for the Hawaii Prince and the Outrigger Reef on the Beach. My stays were are week apart. As for the better experience, I'd go with the Hawaii Prince. My reasons being:

• The check-in staff were fantastic. Very friendly and nothing was too much trouble.
  • The ocean view from the room was amazing. The downside is there are no balconies. At the Outrigger, it was difficult to see the ocean due to the way the hotel is built, with rooms facing North/South, not East/West like at the Hawaii Prince .
  • The bathroom was huge! A bath, a shower, a separate lavatory, plus a large vanity. By comparison, the Outrigger bathroom was small and needed renovating; it looked really cheap.
  • I prefer the location. Yes - the Hawaii Prince is not in the downtown Honolulu, but that is precisely why I like it. The Ala Mona park is just across the canal which is great for walking/jogging/relaxing. The Ala Mona shopping center is a few minutes way away. The main part of the beach is about a five minute walk or ten minute stroll from the hotel.

BTW - is there an area on this site, or on RealHotelPhotos.com, to write hotel reviews?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]