Priceline Hotel: 3* Inland Empire (Ontario) Hotel Indigo

OlgaLA
By OlgaLA,
in

I had heard good things about this hotel....

BUT I was was a little worried about getting the Hilton across the way which makes you pay for PARKING and INTERNET (which is iffy I have been told)...

I took the plunge thanks to BB.com and got the hotel I wanted...next time I will probably go to Hotwire...there is is like $55 but now I know they hotel is worth it!

This is an Intercontinental Brand "boutique" hotel...very modern, fun and spacious. It is in the industrial area but once you head north you find lots of civilization (Baja Fresh, Coffee Bean, CVS)

There were a few blimps: They could never get me extra pillows because they couldn't find the key, they do not have PPV movies, my in room safe did not work (but since I was only overnight it was no biggie..If it had been a multiday stay I would of asked to change rooms), and I think all the rooms have a shower so don't plan on being able to take a bath...but the shower is big and does have a very sturdy stool ( aka I am a big girl) with RAIN shower head.

The room was spacious, comfy,Internet was great and they have AVEDA products...I can tell you I stayed at the Hyatt Embarcadero (Regency LEVEL) SF in a room that tried to be all cool/hip for $250 a night last August that was just medicore illustrating that more expensive is not always better ( get a nice regular room there)...the Hotel Indigo was better...My room got a bit of noise since it was near the elevator but I didn't care

While walking around before I left I saw the maids cleaning other types of rooms. I would forgo the suite, the regular rooms are spacious enough

Honestly, I am ready to go back just to chill out for the great price....I just wish they would get some movies on demand so I can truly veg out.

Cheers, O

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]