Hotwire Hotel: help with 3* mag mile/wacker-please

mousefansmom
By mousefansmom,
in

Please follow-up some of your OTHER POSTS with the ultimate outcome of where you stayed and how you booked (even if it's not Priceline or Hotwire... is could give others some ideas of where to look if/when they're not successful for their own stays). It also adds some 'closure' to thread for readers... when they read it they'll know what eventually happened, rather than left wondering if any strategies were attempted, succeeded, failed, or if the plans were merely cancelled.

Regarding this 3*, it has not yet been identified, but before considering this i would sooner try Priceline as i think you may be able to get a 4* hotel for only slightly more money... thus making it a much better value.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please don't take offense as to my request above as none was intended, and i know you're not just a 'taker' as i have seen your posted results, i was only trying to do a little board housekeeping. In particulare i wodered what ended up happeing with this DISNEY post... did you friends ever join you?

Anyways, if you want to try Priceline we can suggest a strategy for that, or if you'd rather continue to look at Hotwire we can pursue that option further. Let us know.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for clarifying, just overly sensitive I guess. Email doesn't always allow for the vocal inflections that are necessary for figuring conversations out.

Regarding the Disney post, we ended up at an on-property Disney hotel, and had a family we weren't planning on who stayed at the Hilton. We were able to get the Coronado Springs Resort for $74/night for my family and my best friend/family- a price we couldn't pass up. This rate was with a post card that came about 6 weeks before the trip.

Had a great time, and the Hilton worked fine for the other family, too.

Mousefansmom

Email doesn't always allow for the vocal inflections that are necessary for figuring conversations out.

Yup!! :)

Glad you came back and saw my reply... now we have shook hands and can move on with no hard feelings on either side (and hopefully help you get a room for this Chicago stay)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]