Hotwire Hotel: Help ID SEATAC Hotel

Conlet
By Conlet,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

A HOTWIRE search for your date above offers me a 3.5* property in this zone with the amenities above, but also with a Business icon... can you confirm if the property you're being offered by HOTWIRE also has a Business icon or does it only have the amenities you've listed above?

If there is no Business icon, are you searching for more than one room or for more than the defaults 2adults/0children?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, chaning the number of rooms and/or occupancy can bring up different properties offered...

However, searching for 2rooms/4adults i'm stil seeing the above amenities plus a Business icon.

On your own HOTWIRE search, if you click the CONTINUE button next to this offering do you see any Tripadvisor information to the right of the map on the subsequent page?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to guess that we are seeing the same property and this may be the Hilton Seattle Airport, which has been known to show/not show a Business icon from one search to the next. Altnerate guesses would be the Doubletree or Radisson, but hard to have too much confidence since i'm not seeing the same property as you.

What if you change your search to 2rooms/5adults... do you see a Busines icon then or any Tripavisor info?

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]