Hotwire Hotel: 3* Ft Lauderdale (Beach) Sheraton Yankee Clipper

lele
By lele,
in

just added my reply to the old universal topic, as I mentioned in there I never ended up going to Universal my son got sick, didn't realize that posting was necessary if you don't end up going. I would have posted what I ended up getting the hotel for like I did with the NYC topic. Sorry

No, problem. Thanx for the update!

Can you stretch your budget to $77? HOTWIRE got a 3* in the beach zone. Amenties are Near Beach, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business. This is a match for Sheraton Yankee Clipper Hotel. A solid 3* with perfect location. I have stayed there several times.

Or would you like to go with PRICELINE?

Please use the site's HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links to start future purchases.

Yellowdog.

With just one day before your stay you don't really have time to lowball this one and i would try as follows:

At the 3* level you have one re-bid zone available. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 3* Beach...

Bid $55, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $65.

If the above is rejected i would either lower your star rating, try for a higher rated hotel at a higher bid amount, or take the HOTWIRE offer.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for sharing your win with the board!

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

any idea how close it is to bahia cabana, can you walk between the two?
Bahia Cabana is across the street to the right, it's 2 minutes from Clipper. Very cool place in a nice Key West style with much locals visiting the bar.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links to start future purchases.

Yellowdog.

PS. Did you try PRICELINE?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]