Priceline Hotel: 4* San Diego (Downtown-Harbor Island) Omni San Diego Hotel

kewll_dude
By kewll_dude,
in

Used the strategy to add zones with no 4* and got Omni for $85 after bidding almost 5 times. City San diego --zone Downtown San Diego & Harbor Island

Also used priceline website with the Map enabled to see zone and respective hotels before adding as safe zone. This is just extra caution not to mess up by mistake.

For eg: added La Mesa as one of the safe zones by actually verifying which hotels are offered by Priceline at that very moment.

just make sure you don't use their valet parking. its $30 a day. park right across the street in the parking garage for $16. Omni actually valet the cars in the same parking garage. otherwise, good deal. i stayed there last weekend for $75 and the hotel is nice. they have a gym and a pool. also the drinks at the hotel bar are NOT expensive at all. my johnny walker on rocks was only $7 and the glass was not small either. good service too.

Damn!! I saw this post little late. I had amazing weekend at Omni and had the same advice for other people about parking. I fell for the valet parking for 1 nite. the second nite.. i parked at the parking garage rt across.. it cost me $20 for the parking garage.. and of course $30 for the valet.. just the benefit of valet was to get car in-n-out anytime.. which i never used...

SIGH~

i wish priceline/hotwire have parking spots at these prime locations for less..

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]