Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (Mag Mile-Streeterville) Hyatt Regency

holyfrijole
By holyfrijole,
in

Wondering what this property may be. I've been monitoring the trip pretty closely and until recently, I believed the 4.5* was the Intercontinental, but the price has changed (gone up from about $90 to $108) and the amenities have changed.

This property lists:

Fitness Center

Restaurants

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High Speed Internet

Spa

I don't recall the Intercontinental having a Spa listed. Could this be the James?

Thanks!

Wondering what this property may be. I've been monitoring the trip pretty closely and until recently, I believed the 4.5* was the Intercontinental, but the price has changed (gone up from about $90 to $108) and the amenities have changed.

This property lists:

Fitness Center

Restaurants

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High Speed Internet

Spa

I don't recall the Intercontinental having a Spa listed. Could this be the James?

Thanks!

btw, the Intercontinental has a pool, and as I recall when having booked it through hotwire before a pool is listed separately as one of the amenities (so if pool is not listed, it's not the IC) Please correct me if something has changed with how HW lists the IC's amenities. Thx

btw, the Intercontinental has a pool, and as I recall when having booked it through hotwire before a pool is listed separately as one of the amenities (so if pool is not listed, it's not the IC) Please correct me if something has changed with how HW lists the IC's amenities. Thx
If you read the first post, the OP was refering to a 4.5* property for which s/he didn't list the amenities... the amenities listed in the first post (and quoted above) were for a 4* property.

holyfrijole,

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming if the amenities of the Hyatt you purchased were the same as those in the first post of this thread (if not, can you please list the amenities of the hotel you were purhchased) as the above would be a new amenity icon combination for the Hyatt (and i'm not sure if they have self-service laundry machines at that property)

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]