Priceline Hotel: 3* Springfield (Northampton-Hadley-Amherst) Courtyard Amherst

Jesper
By Jesper,
in

First bid on Amherst was 60$ - no succes. Raised with 17$ ( as suggested) and got it with 77$.

Day in : October 4, 2009

Day out: October 5, 2009

Courtyard by Marriott Hadley Amherst

423 Russell Street

Hadley, MA 01035

Offer price: 77.00

Tax: 16.53

Total charges:93.53

Good deal.

Used PRICELINE link -

Hi Yellowdog,

I think this is a great way to boook hotelrooms. I heard about this (PRICELINE / HOTWIRE) through Tripadvisor.com and i am spreading the word.

We got our entire trip to New England planned and booked through here and saved a lot of money. Looking forward to see the hotels - never read about any troubles with the hotel check in? Do You?

You shouldn't have any trouble at hotel check-in... the biggest 'problem' is that a user may want a room with two beds and none are available or a smoking/non-smoking room and their preference can't be met... but usually the hotel will do what they can to accomodate.

Sometimes there are check-in issues, but no more or less than any other booking service, so it's always a good idea, regardless of how you book, to bring a confirmation of your reservation with you as it does make any issues easier to resolve.

Enjoy your stay(s).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]