Hotwire Hotel: Need help IDing Toronto Airport Hotels

Hama
By Hama,
in

Planning on going April 30th-May 3rd. There's only three options listed for Pearson Airport 2.5* and up, but since this is my first time, I would like some help if possible

4* - Shuttle, Fitness Center,Restaurants, Business Center, Hi-Speed,Golf

3* - Fitness Center, Restaurant, Hi-Speed Internet

2 1/2* - Suite, Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center,Restaurants, Business Center, Hi-Speed Internet

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks

Welcome to the board Hama!

Is there a reason you are looking at the Airport zone for the length of your stay? I only ask because it's more typical for just a one night stay near an airport, and Pearson is about a 20-30 min drive to downtown.

The 4* looks to be the Westin Bristol Place, and I need to do some more searching to ID the other two.

Welcome to the board Hama!

Is there a reason you are looking at the Airport zone for the length of your stay? I only ask because it's more typical for just a one night stay near an airport, and Pearson is about a 20-30 min drive to downtown.

The 4* looks to be the Westin Bristol Place, and I need to do some more searching to ID the other two.

There is a show going on at the International Centre that weekend - so I'm planning for that as I will be there and the folks I will be with will also be staying in the area. If I get in early enough on Thursday - then I might head into downtown or at some point to take in a Jays during the weekend.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]