Hotwire Hotel: 4* Toronto (Downtown East) Westin Harbour Castle

RedSoxFred
By RedSoxFred,
in

First time posting.

I am going with my wife to Toronto from May6th to May10th.

Never been to Toronto but I want to stay downtown, preferably walking distance from the Air Canada Center.

I see on Hotwire a 4* for 61$ per night.

Amenities include

Smoke Free Room

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Wireless Internet

Tennis Nearby

Spa

Could it be the Westin Harbour Castle. I saw it in the list of Hotels on this forum for hotwire with the same amenities

I would like to pay a little less than that if possible... so would priceline be an option ?

Welcome to BeterrBidding!

This is a match for the Westin Harbour Castle so that would be my best guess.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase, and let us know how it goes.

I would like to pay a little less than that if possible... so would priceline be an option ?

PRICELINE is usally cheaper but you must accept any hotel in the zone you're bidding.

Please use this PRICELINE link if going that route.

Yellowdog.

I think this sounds like the Sheraton, I named my own price on Priceline for 4* downtown and got it for $50 a night 4/27 - 5/1.

First time posting.

I am going with my wife to Toronto from May6th to May10th.

Never been to Toronto but I want to stay downtown, preferably walking distance from the Air Canada Center.

I see on Hotwire a 4* for 61$ per night.

Amenities include

Smoke Free Room

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Wireless Internet

Tennis Nearby

Spa

Could it be the Westin Harbour Castle. I saw it in the list of Hotels on this forum for hotwire with the same amenities

I agree with yellowdog that this looks like the Westin Harbour Castle.

Can you confirm whether this hotel is being offered in the Dowtown 'East' or 'West' zone?

Both the Sheraton and Westin are roughly the same walking distance to the ACC. The Westin may be just slightly closer.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]