Hotwire Hotel: 3.5 disneyland north-price quote retail?

jbootman
By jbootman,
in

hotwire

the search I did for disneyland north 3+ yielded:

boutique

fitness

pool

restaurant

business

laundry

internet

5/1-5/7

2 adults

$ 89

so this may be Arabella but I question, wish really it was, Menage,

but

an independent search on Arabella's own site quote is $ 89. so where is the savings if the Hotline quote is for Arabella

has there been a change in the icons of these hotels that could give me more information?

More often than not you will receive a discounted rate, but there have been times where people have found advertised rates lower than what they received on HOTWIRE.

In those cases I would recommend using HOTWIRE's double the difference guarantee, which is good for up to 48 hours after booking.

If you are noticing the hotel's own site has the room for the same price then you might as well just book through the hotel since it is likely cancelable and you would save on the HOTWIRE's fees.

The vast majority of the time, HOTWIRE will offer better rates, but it's always good to be educated before you make a purchase.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to start your purchase and let the board know the result.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]